[Talk-transit] [Sketch-line] suggestion of improvement

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:55:33 BST 2010

Suggestion of improvement Sketch-line from an example :
http://78.46.81.38/api/sketch-line?network=Ginko&ref=7&correspondences=100

The ways forward and backward are not on the same streets for the line 7
in Besançon.
The Scheme
* relation:line
** relation:route
** relation:route
is very powerfull in this case

So I have drawn from the SVG above what could be an improvement of the
rendering. (i'm not very skilfull with Inkscape)

http://frvipofm.net/osm/sketch-line/7+.svg

You can see the lin 7 of the bus here :
http://3liz.fr/public/osmtransport/index.php?country=France&location=Besan%C3%A7on

You can have a look at the network and its relations here :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Besan%C3%A7on/Ginko#Lignes_de_semaine

The line 27 has different length. Compare the relation 154149 & 532894.
The queue, could be drawn dashed.
But i'm unable to write code for that. I can only have ideas of
improvement...

--
FrViPofm