[Talk-transit] public transport time tables

McGuire, Matthew Matt.McGuire at metc.state.mn.us
Thu Nov 4 19:39:55 GMT 2010

Many public transit agencies in the US make their GTFS or General Transit Feed Specification (formerly Google Transit Feed Specification), data publicly available.

A lot of them are here:

I can speak for all agencies, but I know first-hand that the download information for one is correct and regularly updated.

Open source routing software, Graph Server is capable of importing GTFS and using them to plan trips.

Knock yourself out!