[Talk-transit] bus stops/platforms with electronic display of when the buses pass through

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 01:34:57 BST 2010

countdown is what I understand with a sequence of lamps, one for each
minute. The other type I was talking about gives a lot more detail. Synoptic
display sounds good to me, but since it's just a tag, I don't really care
what it's called, although ticker could mean a few other things as well, so
departures_board sounds about right. It would be good if we could come up
with a standard, though. They have them in airports and railway stations as
well. Departures_indicator? Departures_display? And a counterpart for
Arrivals?

display=departures/arrivals
display_type=countdown/synoptic/all

just an idea.