[Talk-transit] [GTFS import] How to automatically add bus stops to relations?

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:26:29 BST 2010

Hello.

Thanks to Roland Olbricht's "Public Transport" plugin, I have successfully
merged existing bus stops with "my" GTFS data. There was a part of the work
that required manual human intervention, e.g. mapping existing bus stops to
the imported ones, but the second part, that is mapping bus stops (nodes) to
lines (relations) can be done automatically.

Any ideas how to do it?

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk