[Talk-transit] child relations in type=route, route=bus

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:57:34 BST 2010

On 29 September 2010 10:31, Richard Mann <
richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Lots of
> relations is probably conceptually less complicated than child
> relations, so I'd probably go for that, editors-allowing.

Can one deal with this in Potlatch, which is the entry-level editor for most
mappers, and common editor for 1/3 of all users? (Mind you, there are things
Potlatch can do that are hardly possible in Josm or Merkaartor)

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk