[Talk-transit] NEW Proposed Feature

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:31:39 GMT 2011

Potlatch 2 includes a display of the ways/nodes in order, and you can
move them about, but it doesn't currently tell you anything about the
member, except the id and the role (so it's pretty much a list of
random numbers).

I've raised a ticket requesting at least the member's name to be
displayed, maybe also the distance from the first member (which would
let you put them in rough order, unless your route doubles back on
itself). If we had something like that then I think ordered relations
would at last be practical in Potlatch.

Richard