[Talk-transit] NEW Proposed Feature

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:42:27 GMT 2011

Is it possible to add a way to a relation twice with Potlatch? And is
it possible to show that 1 way is part of a relation multiple times?
In JOSM, I noticed such ways are shown in red. This is important for
routes that double back on themselves. (Of course, only if one route
is used per direction and if one wants to create a continuous sequence
of ways.

Also the currently selected way is marked on a yellowish background in
the relation list editor.

Cheers,

Jo