[Talk-transit] NEW Proposed Feature

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:37:21 GMT 2011

Here the buses travel over the same stretch of asphalt quite often.
Usually back and forth (what you call a spoon). Sometimes twice in the
same direction (on a roundabout with one stop that serves both
directions, so the bus that would exit the roundabout on the first
exit, now goes around to serve the stop, then passes the road it came
from, then exits to the right.)

Jo