[Talk-transit] Proposed Feature - 2nd RFC - Public Transport

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:17:13 GMT 2011

Le 11/01/2011 15:00, Michał Borsuk a écrit :
> Everybody: please note that I am not stubbornly defending the old way.
> I just want to make sure that *efficiency, ease of use and the
> learning curve* had been taken into account when designing the new
> standard.

My experience is in France where JOSM is very used, because of cadastre
tools.
Mapping bus route is not easy for new comers.
It seems that having one relation per direction, when they differ, is
easier to manage for newbies, than managing roles. Besause JOSM has a
good tool to follow continuity of the path.

It seems also that they are enough example well mapped in France for new
comers to learn this way.
Mapping bus route is not easy, but it is not so hard to learn.
--
FrViPofm