[Talk-transit] Additional administrators needed please

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Jan 12 20:24:24 GMT 2011

I have very belatedly noticed a load of posts to talk-transit needing
moderation. I have been through them all discarding the dross and releasing
the valid ones. Many apologies for people who's posts got held up.

Can we have some offers of additional administrators for this list as I am
the only one at present. The only duty is to review 'first posts' and to
allow posts by real people and to deny spam.

Can we have two volunteers please?

Regards,

Peter