[Talk-transit] Public transport proposal

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:57:05 GMT 2011

On 13 January 2011 21:42, Claudius Henrichs <claudius.h at gmx.de> wrote:

>  Am 13.01.2011 21:33, Michał Borsuk:
>

> On 13 January 2011 13:59, André Joost <andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de<andre%2Bjoost at nurfuerspam.de>
> > wrote:
>
>> Am 13.01.11 13:27, schrieb Richard Fairhurst:
>>
>>> Could I have your assurance that the proponents of this proposal will
>>> also be providing good-quality patches for the three principal editors
>>> (Potlatch, JOSM, Merkaartor), with an easy-to-use interface consistent
>>> with the rest of the editor?
>>>

>>  A preset for josm is already in progress.
>>

> With what's in the proposal? That's pretty arogant, don't you find?  We
> haven't decided on the final shape yet.
>
> I don't see any arrogance here. Have you used JOSM before? I guess you did
> so you know that presets must be actively downloaded and enabled by the
> users hidden in the preferences.

And?

> Somewhere besides the "Doctors in Greece", the "OpenPisteMap" and the
> "Japanese 50 sounds order" presets.
> A preset could help testing the proposal

You must be kidding me. The proposal is in the stage of a DISCUSSION, not
even voting! This is simply acting behind the back of the entire community,
trying to push the proposal "because it has been tested".

If this is your project, please stop at once, and wait until after the vote.
Otherwise you will piss off many valuable mappers.

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk