[Talk-transit] Public transport proposal

André Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Jan 14 07:53:24 GMT 2011

Am 13.01.11 21:33, schrieb Michał Borsuk:
> On 13 January 2011 13:59, André Joost
> <andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de<andre%2Bjoost at nurfuerspam.de>
>> wrote:
>
>> Am 13.01.11 13:27, schrieb Richard Fairhurst:
>>
>>> Could I have your assurance that the proponents of this proposal will
>>> also be providing good-quality patches for the three principal editors
>>> (Potlatch, JOSM, Merkaartor), with an easy-to-use interface consistent
>>> with the rest of the editor?
>>>

>> A preset for josm is already in progress.
>>

> With what's in the proposal? That's pretty arogant, don't you find?  We
> haven't decided on the final shape yet.

Perhaps you should read the wiki:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features
OpenStreetMap does not have any content restrictions on tags that can be
assigned to OSM-Elements (Nodes Node, Ways Way or Relations Relation).
You can use any tags you like as long as the values are verifiable

I dont fintd that arrogant in any way.

greetings,
André Joost