[Talk-transit] NEW Proposed Feature

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 22:37:58 GMT 2011

route_ref does not seem obsolete to me. True, if the relation is defined, it
can be determined from that by routers. But as long as that hasn't happened,
this is the information that a mapper can take not of in the field.

Then afterwards, it can help to add the appropriate stops to the route
relation (semi-automatically if somebody codes it). We have quite a few
express buses here that only stop at some of the stops they pass by.

And then there are the school and marketbuses which might not even get route
relations because they only run once a day/week.

Jo