[Talk-transit] Bus route relation finished. Do you have comments for it? relation/29780

Niklas Cholmkvist towardsoss at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:57:51 BST 2012

Jo <winfixit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Something odd is going on with this one:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1673963816/history
Except the relation addition some nodes also moved away from their
original positions. Like node 163331760, 163331759 and maybe more.

Anyway I thank you for your input. After reverting your changes (except
the relation and the changes that you intended to do) if you wish
please show me some bus routes that you have mapped so I can look at
them and get ideas. Only if you want to.

Cheers and have fun!