[Talk-transit] Bus route relation finished. Do you have comments for it? relation/29780

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:54:04 BST 2012

I'm really sorry about those nodes. Silly trigger happy mouse. I won't use
that one anymore.

Here are some of the routes I mapped:

www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/271740

The reverse directions should be easy to find. I haven't added stop
positions (yet) and there are many relations serving Leuven which still
have their forward/backward roles.

Geia sou!

Polyglot