[Talk-transit] Stop according to new PT scheme not rendered?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:02:13 UTC 2014

If they need inspiration on how to convert the data to OSM format:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/De_Lijndata

If you think it would actually help, I can also stop adding
highway=bus_stop on the next few thousand of bus stops I'm adding. But I
don't think anybody would really care about whether Belgian or Swiss bus
stops get rendered or not.

Polyglot