[Talk-transit] Mapping intercity bus routes

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun May 25 10:04:25 UTC 2014

In Belgium there are three operators, but in the region where they operate
they each have both city lines and regional lines and then a few long
distance lines operated with coaches. The regional lines are complementary
to the city lines in the cities as well. And some city lines go 15kms
outside the city in each direction, so the distinction is blurred.

I agree that there are too many red lines on the transport map, but apart
from using the official colours in a spiderlike representation, I don't see
a good solution to that problem.

Polyglot