[Talk-transit] Simple timetable for ferry?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Apr 13 17:44:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/274248315 ... it is
a small ferry over the Vltava river, which however can make
quite drastic difference on routing (22.5km http://is.gd/3wiysI
without it, or http://is.gd/UKGzgi 3.2km with it). Now the
official website of the ferry doesn’t provide any timetable.
I have managed to obtain it via email from the providers of the
ferry. Is there some good way how to add it?

I understand that generally timetables in OSM are probably a bad
idea (too complicated, etc.), but in this case it is just one
sentence and the information is not available anywhere else.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot,

Matěj Cepl

In the government of this Commonwealth, the legislative
department shall never exercise the executive and judicial
powers, or either of them: The executive shall never exercise the
legislative and judicial powers, or either of them: The judicial
shall never exercise the legislative and executive powers, or
either of them: to the end it may be a government of laws and not
of men.
    -- John Adams in the Article XXXth of the Constitution of the
       Commonwealth of Massachusetts