[Talk-transit] Buses in Brighton, UK

Stephen Dawkins elfarto at elfarto.com
Tue Jun 30 09:43:20 UTC 2015

Hi

I was just starting to map the bus routes in Brighton, UK, when I noticed
that it's missing a whole bunch of bus stops. Is the any objection to bulk
importing either the NaPTAN data to fill in all the missing stops?

Reading the mailing lists, it seems the NaPTAN data is not ideal, but
surely it's better than having no data at all.

For stops that already exist, I'd like to enhance them with their NaPTAN
identifiers, but I won't attempt to move them (the assumption being the
existing data is probably more accurate).

I'm fairly new to OSM and was wondering if there is any issue in doing this?

Thanks & Regards
Stephen