[Talk-transit] Buses in Brighton, UK

Stephen Dawkins elfarto at elfarto.com
Tue Jun 30 10:44:51 UTC 2015

I did check a bunch of stops on my street, and the NaPTAN data for Brighton
and Hove looks generally good, albeit slightly displaced in areas (and the
curious case of a stop registered twice, once in the wrong admin area).

Interestingly, I've found that the stops on the Brighton and Hove
website[1] have a different positions, in some case more accurate. Perhaps
they need to be nudged into updating NaPTAN with their data. If you dig a
bit, you can get the KML file for it here[2].

Regards
Stephen

[1]http://www.buses.co.uk/travel/live-bus-times.aspx
[2]http://bh.buscms.com/brightonbuses_all_stops.kmz?format=kml&v=9