[Talk-transit] validator rule for public_transport=platform

Nounours77 kuessemondtaeglich at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:26:00 UTC 2015

> On 2015-05-07 10:13, Jo wrote:
>> I'm getting messages from the validator claiming public_transport=platform
>> can only be used on way or closed_way. This is not true. It can be used
>> perfectly well on nodes. In that case the node represents the position of
>> the pole.
>
> A platform is not a poleā€¦

It is also common practice in Switzerland to map poles with "public_transport=platform". In difference to what jo writes, we normally do not have BOTH, poles and plateform. If the platform is mapped, the properties of the pole are then transfered to the platform, and the pole node removed.

nounours77