[Talk-transit] validator rule for public_transport=platform

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:27:40 UTC 2015

That's how it was added to the wiki ages ago. Since the start of the 'new'
schema.

The alternative is to add a new object public_transport=pole and a new role
for the routes. This was not deemed necessary back then though.

I must say I don't agree with adding the details of the bus stop to the
platform ways, but I cannot control how things are evolving in Germany and
to a lesser extent in France. All I can do is make sure it's standardized
across all Belgian transport companies.

Polyglot

: