[Talk-transit] validator rule for public_transport=platform

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:32:04 UTC 2015

There is a reason why we are keeping the nodes representing the poles. They
have all the details since the beginning and we need them to keep track of
changes coming in from the PT operators upstream.

It's also easier to keep track of the history of that particular bus stop.
Moving from node to way breaks the continuity of the history. There is no
practical way to know what (deleted) node the new platform way was based on.

Polyglot