[Talk-transit] Rendering Line / Route Colours

Julien J julien.tadashi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:42:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

Check my website :
http://itineraires.de.bus.free.fr/carte-rennes/index.html?13,-1.6484,48.1088
I've choosen to render only two parallel lines (a black line means several
lines are merged), but I can easily switch to render one line per public
transport line.
This was a lot of work ! And it is not perfect for the moment, I'm still
working on it. There is an other feature : for each zoom level, the network
is simplified (closed lines are merged) to be visible at low zoom levels.

Julien