[Talk-transit] Coordinates to Public Transport routs/info

Mirela mirela_subs at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:37:47 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Very happy to start working with OSM!
I'm interested in being able to feed OSM with coordinates (lat-lons) en having returned the most appropriate public transport route for that segment.
Perhaps even getting back a couple of different routes depending on the time could be possible, but as a starter just knowing which for example bus(es) are best for a specific A to B segment is nice.

Does anyone have tips on this?
I have been reading about the OSM api but I still feel quite new to know how easy this is, or where to start.
Any help is much appreciated!

Best regards,
Mirela