[Talk-transit] Feature Proposal - RFC - Differentiation for routes of public transport

Mikolai-Alexander G├╝tschow mikolai.guetschow at t-online.de
Fri Oct 20 16:26:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,

According to the comments on my former proposal about adding route=coach
which didn't have sufficient differentiation for all the possible cases,
I've elaborated a completely new proposal to distinguish between
different public transport route scopes, types and services introducing
three new tags: "route:scope", "public_transport:stops",
"public_transport:type" and "public_transport:service_period".

See
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Differentiation_for_routes_of_public_transport

Feel free to comment!

I'm cross-posting on the public transport mailing list, sorry for double
mails.

Cheers, Ialokim