[Talk-transit] Uploading public transport data on OSM

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:35:54 UTC 2018

Is there a common pattern to these GTFS IDs? Are they guaranteed to be
unique across operators?

Or is that not important and is it only important that they are stable
between versions of GTFS files for a region?

Adding a ref:gtfs tag would not be very hard to do, but I would prefer a
scheme with ref:OPERATOR, because some stops may be served by multiple
operators and thus be present in multiple GTFS feeds.

Polyglot