[Talk-transit] Uploading public transport data on OSM

Wiklund Johan johan.wiklund at entur.org
Fri Jan 19 10:40:36 UTC 2018

But then how would an outsider know what the operator code or ID is, and where this operator+id is unique? If GTFS data is the source of your OSM stops, I would say a dataset reference is far more relevant than operators or network since the ID is unique in a GTFS dataset, but only in that dataset.

Overlapping datasets always cause problems of course, but only if they are not properly referenced.

Johan Wiklund
Data manager
johan.wiklund at entur.org

www.entur.org