[Talk-transit] Bus Service - Route - end of life

Tony Shield tony.shield999 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:31:10 UTC 2018

Hi

My local bus operator has ceased to operate a route, so the question is
what is the best way to handle this end-of-life cycle?

Should I delete the relation or is there an end date tag which says that
the route is no longer running?

Conversely is there a start date tag?  - my operator announces new  bus
routes in advance - I can create the relations in advance but should
they be published in advance of them actually running?

And do the PT maps groups respect such start and end-dates?

When I get answers should I update the wiki?

Regards

Tony