[Talk-transit] Bus Service - Route - end of life

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:08:17 UTC 2018

Hi Tony,

At the moment we don't have anything in place to do that. When itineraries
disappear, their corresponding route relations are deleted. When entire
lines disappear their route_master and route relations are deleted. If they
are renamed and/or their identifier changes and it's obvious that it's all
based on an already mapped predecessor, you could 'reuse' the relations.

But we don't have any way to indicate when the new situation starts or the
old situation ceases.

The same goes for (long term) detours. We can't represent that.

Polyglot