Jarek PiĆ³rkowski jarek at piorkowski.ca
Sat Apr 27 15:43:00 UTC 2019

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 at 10:35, Jarek PiĆ³rkowski <jarek at piorkowski.ca> wrote:
> ... it might make sense to check what they absolutely need and
> what is a nice to have. Do we know of any other major consumers of
> public transit relations?

Responding to myself, I remembered that of course Maps.me also does
offline routing on subway/LRT/city rail. As I understand the supported
systems are those in http://osmz.ru/subways/

I would guess those systems are a little better mapped than bus
routes, but would be good to hear what the Maps.me router requires:
stop_positions? platforms? Going by the YAML files and validator
messages on the site above, perhaps it is only railway=station and
their entrances.

--Jarek