[Talk-transit] Long bus routes

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:35:10 UTC 2019

A user in Europe started adding long bus lines some time ago. These routes
are crossing several countries and mostly drive along motorways. Here is a
piece of motorway between Berlin and Dresden:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/313980637

it has two road routes, and 13 Flixbus bus routes. I think this can't be
sustainable. If all bus companies started adding these routes, we could
have a hundred or more relations on motorway ways.

Are there any recommendations about routes like this on the wiki? I think
they should be mapped as relations with only stations in the relation.

What are your thoughts?

Janko Mihelić