[Talk-transit] Public transport validator+generator from Maps.Me

Wed Jun 12 21:32:56 UTC 2019

On 11-06-19 18:13, Alexey Zakharenkov via Talk-transit wrote:
> Hi, Noémie, Mateusz and others!
>
> I’ve extracted all the generated error messages from our subway validator source and list them below with some comments. You’ll see that most of them concern topology of a transport network which requires much programming and cannot be expressed in terms of MapCSS rules.
> Please express your opinion if you consider some checks to be arguable.

Trying to solve a bit in France/Belgium/The Netherlands...

I found (in France->Lyon)
* 3 unused stations: n5509480923, n5821110979, n5821110983
Those three are station=subway. Yet they are used by funicular lines.
How should they be tagged?

*  Subway entrance is not a node (way 84606562, "Ascenseur Métro
Direction La Soie")

This is a square for the ascenseur, which is a subway entrance. Should a
separate node be drawn for this entrance? I think that's a bit overkill.

Tijmen / IIVQ