[Talk-transit] Help with bus route consisting of a round trip

David Suárez serpuma at apuntia.com
Mon Mar 18 22:57:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am trying to improve public transport route in my city following the
PTv2 scheme. However, I get a validation warning regarding the existence
of a gap. I checked all the way segments but I cannot find any issue,
except for a couple of segments which appear in the wrong direction when
using the relation editor in JOSM. Nonetheless, both segments are
ordered correctly in the route and they are marked as two-way paths.
Hence, I don't know if the validation problem is related to the route
being a round trip or what I am missing.

This is the route: https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/9402608 and
the problematic segments seem to be:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/499715621 and
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/96613480