[Talk-transit] Help with bus route consisting of a round trip

David Suárez serpuma at apuntia.com
Sat Mar 23 20:08:46 UTC 2019

This would be great. Indeed, I find the sort button very useful, but
sometimes, even when stops and segments are in the relation, the sort
button makes its job, but it reverses the order of the segments, so I
have needed to manually fix the route. However, I am still not sure if
it was my fault, because I forgot to set something before using the
button, or if it is doing its job right and the wrong result was due to
a problem with the elements in the relation. :'-(

David