Jarek PiĆ³rkowski jarek at piorkowski.ca
Tue May 7 19:51:32 UTC 2019

Sorry, crossed my wires while editing at one point:

> 9a. Because we must retain hw=bus_stop per #3 and #5, any
> accommodation of these cases must either be initially of tags, or
> guidance on how to place highway=bus_stop tags

make that:

9a. Because we must retain hw=bus_stop per #3 and #5, any
accommodation of these cases must either be new tags, or guidance on
how to place highway=bus_stop tags

And just to be clear:

> 11b. stop_area is currently mentioned but not recommended in the wiki [2]

make that:

11b. stop_area is currently mentioned, but not specified as required,
in the wiki [2]