[Talk-transit] Old railways

Mike N niceman at att.net
Sun May 12 23:33:51 UTC 2019

On 5/12/2019 1:45 PM, Tijmen Stam wrote:
> Btw, do you know of a way to copy data from one layer in JOSM to
> another, while keeping it at the exact same position?

Edit / Paste at Source Position (CTRL+ALT+V).

I still wish it was easier to migrate objects to Open Historical Map.

  While I also don't think that Razed railways without a trace no longer
belong in OSM, there's a bit of tradition that allowed them here.  Since
they don't render on the default OSM site, I leave the old tracks for now.