[Talk-transit] Ideas for a simplified public transportation scheme

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Mon May 13 15:14:27 UTC 2019

I don't have any particular problem with mapping an area (closed way) or a
way (line segment) as a platform, but I agree with Jo that the information
should be contained in a node. That node can be part of the way. From
experience, it complicates things quite a bit when you transfer the
information from the node to the way.