Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon May 13 15:49:33 UTC 2019

On 13/05/2019 16:36, Johnparis wrote:
> the bus stop (platform) node allows for shelter=yes/no and bench=yes/no, so
> it's not really necessary to separately map them and/or group them into the
> stop area.

If you've the time, map them separately  - it makes the database more
accurate, but I still fail to see why these items need to be collected
together. If Philip really wants a router to tell him where the nearest
shelter (surely you can just look around you), it is possible without
relations as OSM has *always* been geospatially aware.

DaveF