[Talk-transit] "more then one platform in one location"

David Peek davidapeek at googlemail.com
Tue May 14 13:43:23 UTC 2019

I believe this is intended to mean that if a named location (which could be
a railway station, bus station, metro station, tram stop or an interchange
incorporating more than one mode of transport) has more than one place
where one can board or alight from a transit vehicle, then they should all
be included in a relation.

For example, here is the relation for Manchester Piccadilly station
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/70904#map=18/53.47717/-2.22897> in
England. Arguably it also ought to include the local bus stops as well as
the train and tram platforms which it currently does.

Thanks,
David