[Talk-transit] Old Railways

Tim Saunders tim_s_63 at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 15:40:20 UTC 2019

I suspect I am a lone voice but I don't agree.  The thing that differentiates railways from a lot of historical features is they form a network, some if which is still an operating railway and a lot of which is still visible in the ground.  Having the extant sections in one database and the razed/dismantled sections in another is just making it unnecessarily complex to form a picture of the entire network, which for the sake of a few additional ways on OSM (which I agree would not generally be rendered) can be easily solved.

Regards,

Tim Saunders