[Talk-transit] Old Railways

Mike N niceman at att.net
Sat May 18 20:55:25 UTC 2019

Tim,
   This is a good point, but what if OpenRailwayMap were able to pull
from OpenHistoricalMap to generate a complete picture of the network?
I say 'picture' because it wouldn't be connected for routing purposes,
but it should appear connected on a map tile.   I have no idea how much
additional work that would be for OpenRailwayMap to show.