[Talk-transit] Public transport validator+generator from Maps.Me

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu May 30 17:47:32 UTC 2019

30 May 2019, 19:29 by talk-transit at openstreetmap.org:

> Thank you, I’ve not excepted to get so encouraging feedback in so short time. For some reason I haven’t got each reply to my mailbox, but I’ve got them in a «Talk-transit Digest». So let me answer here to all questions.

It depends on option selected during registration. You can unsubscribe and immediately
subscribe again at https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-transit <https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-transit>
(there is also "edit options" that may work, I always used unsubscribe/subscribe to change things
like this)