[Talk-transit] Making bus lines more specific

Guilherme Braga Alves gbragaalves at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:12:58 UTC 2020

I read your responses and I tend to agree that the opening_hours tag is
enough to characterize services that are only operated during peak hours.

On the other hand, it seems to me that there is also agreement on the
relevance of having tags to differentiate bus services.

How can we expand this debate and expand this discussion? It may be
interesting for other members of the list to speak out, and then we can
create or redeem a proposal for implementing new tags.

P.S .: I don't know if this message will enter the reply queue correctly; I
hope I'm not opening a new topic. I apologize for my inexperience with
maillists.