[Talk-transit] Making bus lines more specific

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:34:24 UTC 2020

Excuse me, I am a bit lost on how refining bus stop/station/platform tags
will help resolving the issue of making bus route tagging more specific,
and differentiate between different rype of bus services, which is the
topic of this email thread?

在 2020年4月28日週二 15:45,Robin Däneke <robin at daeneke.at> 寫道: