[Talk-transit] [OSM-talk] Call for verification (Was: Re: VANDALISM !)

Clay Smalley claysmalley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 19:31:11 UTC 2020

Everyone knows who you're talking about at this point, and nobody cares.
Use the remaining day or so of your temporary ban to work on some hobbies
outside of OpenStreetMap.

And be careful about who you say isn't local. I'm moving to Northern
Indiana next week and I'll certainly get the chance to survey many of the
estimated stop positions I remotely mapped. I hope to see you around as we
continue working on the same things.