[Talk-TW] OSM in zh.wikipedia

Otourly Wiki otourly於yahoo.fr
Sat 8月 17 08:27:08 UTC 2013

Hello, sorry for English (and I didn't subscribe to this list)

I just wanted to inform you that zh.wikipedia had now a gadget which add the map OSM on the articles.

In order to activate it you need to be connected to Wikipedia, via the Special:参数设置 menu, 小工具 tab. Here you'll find a check mark called <gadget-OSMMap>.

This gadget add a link 地图on the top righthand corner. And you'll see the map.

Beside, this tool use the WIWOSM function ( http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WIWOSM ). The Wikimedia fundation OSM server is parsed for each element with the "wikipedia" tag in order to show the aera of the concept in red.

Just have fun !

Regards,

Florian Farge aka Otourly
Sur lesprojets wikimédiens et l'Association française,et sur OSM
Socio di Wikimedia Italia