[Talk-TW] Fwd: [OSM-talk] OpenStreetBugs PhaseOut: help needed, Mapping party

李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di mcdlee於gmail.com
Tue 12月 24 06:55:58 UTC 2013

OpenStreetBugs 退休 party

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Werner Hoch <werner.ho於gmx.de>
Date: 2013/12/23
Subject: [OSM-talk] OpenStreetBugs PhaseOut: help needed, Mapping party
To: talk於openstreetmap.org

Hi all,

the adding of new bugs with the OSB homepage has been disabled two month
ago. Since last week the Notes system has more open bugs than OSB has.
OpenStreetbugs: 29000 open bugs
Notes: 31000 open bugs

Since that about 1/3 of all open bugs in OSB has been fixed. But if we
keep that pace it will still take 4 month to fix the remaining bugs.

Most of the bugs are in Germany, Russia, Great Britain, Italy, ....
see details at the bottom on the stats page: [1]

I'd like to make a mapping party to fix and close all the remaining
bugs. If you have some time after christmas, please help.

I've created a wikipage, to organize the mapping party. [2]

My current setup to fix bugs is:
* JOSM with OpenStreetBugs and OpenStreetMap Notes plugin
* osb_fixing tool see [1]
* http://translate.google.de to translate foreign languages

... but you can just use any other tool to fix bugs in your local area,
country, ....

[1] http://www.h-renrew.de/h/osm/osmchecks/09_osb_phaseout/
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetBugs/Phase_Out

Regards