[Talk-TW] [Proposal] Taiwan local tags

Arne Goetje arne.goetje at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:19:12 UTC 2013

On 02/27/2013 01:38 PM, 李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di wrote:
> 重開一個標題
>
> http://pad.openstreetmap.tw:9001/taiwan-local-tags
>
> 在 2013年2月26日下午5:09,deng dongpo <dongpo.deng at gmail.com> 寫道:
>> local tag 一直是討論的重點 日本也有這樣的問題
>> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ja/2012-February/005995.html

許多tag 和台灣有關,可以直接用。

>> 提個建議,大家是否把資料集合到pad上
>> http://pad.openstreetmap.tw:9001/taiwan-local-tags
>>
>> 待完整了,再放上OSM wiki,還是讓wiki連這個頁面。
>>
>> <温泉>
>>
>> 温泉、源泉(提案中) leisure=hot_spring
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Hot_Spring

I added this long time ago, but didn't follow up. Sorry.
Question would be: how to tag commercial hot springs and wild hot
springs respectively? Commercial hot springs are generally like
swimming pools with private tubs, while wild hot springs are not.

So maybe use natural=hot_spring for wild ones and
amenity=guest_house, hot_spring=yes for commercial ones.
leisure=hot_spring can maybe refer to public hot springs, which are
like pools, but free of charge and without guest houses. (Those are
rare nowadays).

Thoughts?

>> 温泉旅館 amenity=guest_house hot_spring=yes
>>
>> 温泉區、温泉街 place=suburb hot_spring=yes name=北投温泉

Why do we need this? Rather tag the hot spring locations individually,
not in the area.

>> 彩券店 amenity=gambling (提案中) gambling=lottery (提案中)
>>
>> 柏青哥店 amenity=gambling (提案中) gambling=pachinko (提案中)
>>
>> 檳榔店 (建議用法,需再確認) shop=deli production=betel nuts

Are betel nuts a delicacy nowadays? ;)
I would rather classify them as road stands, since you can also buy
drinks and cigarettes there, not only betel nuts.

>> 泡沬紅茶 (建議用法,需再確認) shop=beverages name=***

add beverages={tea, coffee, soft_drinks, juice, mixed,
{tea|coffee|juice}_blends, ...}
separate multiple values by semicolon.

Example:
shop=beverages
name=Coco 大興店
operator=Coco (or whatever the official name of that company is)
beverages=tea_blends;coffee_blends;juice;mixed

>> 卡啦OK店(提案中) amenity=karaoke_box
>>
>> 電子遊樂場 amenity=video_arcade
>>
>> 米店(提案檢討中) shop=rice
>>
>> 自動碾米場 amenity=vending_machine vending=rice_polishing
>>
>> 戶外吸煙區 smoking:outside=yes

Isn't smoking only banned inside buildings? That would make the tag
obsolete, no? Smoking is still allowed outside anywhere, isn't it?

>> 路邊停車 parking:lane:both=left/right/both

Aren't there tags available for parking lanes already? Mark them
individually alongside the road.