[Talk-TW] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Changeset Comments

李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di mcdlee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 03:24:37 GMT 2013

科科

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>
Date: 2013/1/3
Subject: [OSM-talk] Changeset Comments
To: Talk Openstreetmap <talk at openstreetmap.org>

Hi,

   once in a while I encounter mappers who don't understand what
changeset comments are good for and why they should use them. I was
kind of tired of repeating the same things over and over so I wrote up
a wiki page here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Good_Changeset_Comments

Before someone asks, this is not intended to be a "policy" of any
sort; it is just meant as a page that you can recommend for reading if
someone doesn't understand what changeset comments are for.

You're welcome to improve this, add/remove examples, or translate into
other languages.

Bye
Frederik

李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di | http://www.mcdlee.tw